Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button and you will automatically be alerted of the latest events in our community.
March 5, 2020, 9:00 am - 11:00 am @ Internal: City Hall, 4th Floor Training Room
Objective measurement of job performance is very important to understanding how we are performing, whether or not we are improving, & when & if we reach our goals or objectives. If you cannot measure it, how do you know how you are doing? This class will train you in 4 of the basic performance measures, how to collect and track the data, and how to use it to improve.
• How measurement can lead to organizational excellence
• Examining work flow as a process
• Setting goals & targets for job performance
• Collecting & communicating results on an ongoing basis
• Using outcomes to drive positive change
• Developing & collecting customer service measures
• Measurement of On time Delivery
• Understanding cycle time as a measure
• How waste and rework can cost you time & budget dollars
• Learning how teams can better solve problems & create better performance goals
Open to all employees, but targeted for those who play an active role in developing measures for performance manage