Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button and you will automatically be alerted of the latest events in our community.
March 4, 2020, 9:00 am - 11:00 am @ Internal: City Hall, 4th Floor Training Room
Class Info: This two hour training is designed for all employees. Everyone can benefit from a customer service skills tune-up from time to time. This interactive, informative, and educational training provides not only some of the basic components needed to provide exceptional customer service, but also out-of-box ideas that can add to the skillset of even the most effective customer service providers.
• Nonverbal behavior
• Mirror Neurons & Empathy
• How YOUR attitude impacts service
• How to verbally deescalate upset individuals
• Common “mistakes” made when responding to difficult people
• How to recognize potential opportunities for customer service greatness!
Audience: Open to all employees
March 4, 2020, 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm @ Internal: City Hall, 4th Floor Training Room
Tips on LEM Implementation
Class Info: Now that we have begun using LEM, what is the best way efficiently communication with team on LEM and how do I use LEM as an accountability tool? This class will help you address those issues.
• Learning the most effective use of 90 day plans
• How to incorporate 90 day plans in my monthly 1:1 meetings
• Format for quarterly, mid-year and year end meetings
Audience: All employees who use LEM