Addendum Four extends the submittal due date to April 6, 2023, and the question deadline to March 27, 2023.
Addendum Two extends the submittal due date to March 23, 2023.
Scope of Work
Bid No. 23-013
Port of Pensacola
Berth 6 Rehabilitation Project
- Removal of existing shore power station at west end of Berth 6 and associated conductors. Shore power station to remain property of Port of Pensacola.
- Removal and storage of existing cathodic anodes hanging from underside of Berth 6.
- Demolition and disposal of existing pile-supported concrete deck and beams including all appurtenances (bollard pedestals, water piping, railroad tracks, etc.) from the existing expansion joint between existing Berths 5 & 6 to the east end of the existing Berth 6 with exception of the steel stowage pin socket which is to be removed and reinstalled. Note this work is to be performed in two (2) phases.
- Demolition and disposal of existing concrete transition slab-on-grade between existing Warehouse 6 and Berth 6 concrete dock.
- Demolition and disposal of existing ship unloader storm lock tower foundations.
- Furnish & install new structural steel walkways W1 & W2 and associated stairs and landings S1 & S2. Includes relocation for Phase 2 and removal after completion of Phase 2.
- Furnish & install FRP laminate pile repairs on thirty-five (35) existing damaged 18” pre-stressed concrete piles.
- Clean and inspect existing steel sheet pile wall and perform repairs as required.
- Cast-in-Place New Berth 6 Concrete Structures over water in two (2) phases.
- Furnish and Install crane rails.
- Grade supported cast-in-place concrete transition slab between Berth 6 and Warehouse 6 and cathodic protection boxes.
- Remove and relocate 75MT single bit mooring bollards from existing Breasting/Mooring Dolphin to the new dock structure (includes new anchoring hardware).
- Furnish and install new 75MT single bit mooring bollards at new dock (includes new anchoring hardware).
- Install pile-supported ship unloader storm lock tower foundations.
- Furnish and Install Water System.
- Furnish and install impressed current Cathodic Protection System for waterside protection of existing Berth 6 steel sheet pile wall.
- Furnish and Install new Electrical System for shore power stations.
- Repair retaining wall expansion joint and asphalt installation at east end of Berth 6.
Project manual and Drawings are accompanied by reference drawings as listed below:
Berth 6 Breasting and Mooring Dolphins (M4023) - As-Built Dwgs (2019-12-10) (PDF)
Berth 6 Fender Upgrades (M1714A) (PDF)
Berth 6 Original Construction Drawings (PDF)
Port Cathodic Repairs (M4497.1) (PDF)
Port of Pensacola Berth 5 and 6 Shore Power IFC drawings (M4401) (PDF)
|2/6/2023 8:00 am
|4/6/2023 2:30 pm