Escambia County Schools Superintendent Malcolm Thomas announced schools will conduct half-day early release Tuesday, October 9, 2018 and will be closed Wednesday, October 10, 2018 due to Hurricane Michael.
Escambia County is offering sand for sand bags for residents living in flood-prone areas. The sand will be available at approximately 2 p.m. and distributed on a first come, first served basis. Residents must bring their own sandbags and shovels to one of the following locations:
• Baars Field Athletic Park - 13001 Sorrento Road
• Brent Athletic Park - 4711 N. W St.
• Don Sutton Park - 2320 Crabtree Church Road
• Equestrian Center - 7750 Mobile Highway
• Escambia County Road Department - 601 Highway 297-A
• Ferry Pass Middle School - 8355 Yancey Lane, sand will be on the northwest corner of school property on Parazine Street
• John R. Jones Jr. Athletic Park - 555 E. Nine Mile Road
• Travis M. Nelson Park - 4541 County Road 4
Copyright 2018 City of Pensacola. All Rights Reserved.
222 West Main Street, Pensacola, FL 32502Unsubscribe