This is an update on street resurfacing work planned for the downtown area Monday, May 22 through Friday, May 26. Please note, rain is projected the first part of the week and inclement weather may alter the plans of the construction contractor.
With that in mind, here are the streets that are planned for milling and resurfacing.
- South Spring Street, between West Romana and West Garden Streets.
- South Baylen Street, between West Government and West Cedar Streets.
- South Jefferson Street, between West Zarragossa Street and Plaza De Luna.
- West Zarragossa Street, between South Baylen and South Palafox Streets.
All work is planned for daytime hours.
Milling and resurfacing impacts for drivers and adjacent property owners/tenants may include the following:
- Temporary lane closures.
- Temporary parking restrictions.
- Temporary alteration of vehicular entrances/exits.
- Increased noise.
- Traffic congestion.
- Dust from milling operations.