April 11, 2022MEDIA CONTACT:
REMINDER: City Council and CRA to Hold Meetings Today (Monday, April 11)
The Pensacola City Council will hold an Agenda Conference on Monday, April 11 at 3:30 p.m., immediately followed by a Community Redevelopment Agency Meeting. The meetings will be held in the Hagler-Mason Conference Room located on the second floor of City Hall, 222 W. Main St.
Members of the public may attend the meetings in person. City Council encourages those not fully vaccinated to wear face coverings that cover their nose and mouth.
Members of the public may also attend and participate via live stream and/or phone.
To provide input at the CRA meeting:
To watch the meetings live:
- Visit cityofpensacola.com/CRAinput
- Fill out the online form beginning at 1 p.m. on Monday, April 11 until that agenda item has been voted on.
- Important: Members of the public who wish to speak must provide a phone number where they can be reached during the meeting.
- Any form received after an agenda item has been voted upon will not be considered.
- Staff will call the person at the appropriate time so the citizen can directly address the CRA using a telephone held up to a microphone. If a city staff member cannot reach the requester at telephone number provided, they will lose the opportunity to speak.