July 28, 2021
Reminder: City Council to Hold Special Meeting Today (Wednesday, July 28)
City Council will hold a Special Council Meeting Wednesday, July 28 at 5:30 p.m. in Council Chambers, located on the first floor of City Hall at 222 W. Main St. The purpose of this meeting is to receive presentations by submitting groups and act upon the recommendation of the Mayor in the selection of the Submittals for the Disposition of Real Property for Redevelopment – Lots 4 & 5 at Vince J. Whibbs Sr. Community Maritime Park.
Click here to view the meeting agenda and background materials.
Members of the public may attend the meeting in person. City Council encourages those not fully vaccinated to wear face coverings that cover their nose and mouth.
Members of the public may also attend and participate via live stream and/or phone.
To watch the meeting live:
To provide input:
- Visit cityofpensacola.com for the online form (link will go live at 3 p.m. Wednesday, July 28).
- Select Agenda Item to speak to an item on the agenda.
- Fill out the online form beginning at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, July 28, until that agenda item has been heard.
- Any form received after an agenda item has been heard will not be considered.
- Speakers will be limited to 3 minutes as usual, unless otherwise determined by City Council or the City Council President.
- Staff will call the requester at the appropriate time to directly address the City Council using a telephone held up to a microphone. If a city staff member cannot reach the requester at the phone number provided, they will lose the opportunity to speak.
- Important: Members of the public who wish to speak regarding an agenda item must provide a phone number where they can be reached during the City Council meeting.
For more information or general questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. To stay informed about what's happening with City of Pensacola government, sign up for email or text notifications through Notify Me or follow @CityofPensacola on social media. The City of Pensacola adheres to the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations for access to City services, programs and activities. Please call 435-1606 (or TDD 435-1666) for further information. Request must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the event in order to allow the City time to provide the requested services.