May 8, 2019
How to do business with local governments
You are cordially invited to join the Gulf Coast Minority Chamber of Commerce (GCMCC), the City of Pensacola, Escambia County, and the Emerald Coast Utilities Authority (ECUA) for a free workshop designed for businesses to establish a working relationship with our local government.
We will review the steps for registering your business, procedures for bidding and procurement, presentation of your product/service, and future business opportunities with local governments. The presentations will be followed by a Question & Answer session and networking.
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 6:00 PM
- Hagler-Mason Conference Room City Hall, 2nd Floor 222 W. Main St. Pensacola, FL 32502
- PRESENTATIONS BY:
- Escambia County (Paul Nobles)
- ECUA (Amy Williamson & Jim Roberts)
- City of Pensacola (Hosea Goodwyn)
To register or for more information, please visit www.gcmcc.info.
Sponsored by: Gulf Coast Minority Chamber of Commerce (GCMCC),
City of Pensacola, Escambia County, and ECUA.