Jan. 8, 2021MEDIA CONTACT:
Updates to City of Pensacola Services Due to COVID-19
Due to an increase in COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations in the Pensacola area, many City of Pensacola services will be transitioning to online or phone only Monday, Jan. 11 until further notice in order to minimize the risk of exposure to COVID-19 for city employees and the public. Some city services may be limited, and the public's patience is appreciated during this time.
Here is the latest information about city services and facilities:
Building Permitting and Engineering Services
- City Hall is closed to the public until further notice. City staff will continue to be available via phone or email, with staff working remotely where feasible.
- Effective Monday, Jan. 11, public participation in City Council and other city board/committee meetings will be virtual only. Meetings will not be open for the public to attend in-person. For information about virtual participation, please refer to each meeting notice or meeting agenda. Meeting information is available on the City of Pensacola's website.
- City Hall department information:
- All client walk-in and in person appointment assistance remains suspended until further notice.
- Business will still be conducted as usual using email or phone. Contact information is available on the Housing Department's webpage.
- For all housing related questions, please call the Housing Department at 850-858-0350.
Parks and Recreation
- The Parks and Recreation Field Service Center and City Hall offices are closed to the public until further notice. Parks and Recreation staff can be reached at 436-5670.
- City of Pensacola community centers and programs remain open on modified schedules, including select community centers that are used as meal pickup sites for youth and seniors.
- City parks and green spaces remain open to the public.
- For more information, call the City of Pensacola Parks and Recreation Department at 850-436-5670 or visit playpensacola.com for a staff directory.
Pensacola Fire Department
- Pensacola Energy’s customer service office, located on Reus and Government streets adjacent to Pensacola City Hall, remains open to the public. Customers are encouraged to pay online at pensacolaenergy.com or over the phone by calling 850-435-1800.
- For more information, please email email@example.com.
Pensacola International Airport
- The Fire Administration office is open by phone request appointment only at 436-5200. 475 E. Strong St.
- Home smoke alarm installations are still available for city residents by calling PFD at 436-5200.
- Visit pensacolafire.com for non-emergency contact information.
Pensacola Police Department
- Pensacola Police Department station tours remain suspended in an effort to protect first responders and maintain critical public safety infrastructure.
- All walk-up permitting remains suspended.
- Visit pensacolapolice.com for non-emergency contact information.
- Citizens can request reports and other public records online here.
Port of Pensacola
Public Works and Facilities
- Port of Pensacola Administrative Offices, 700 S. Barracks St., are closed to the public.
- Cargo and vessel activities will continue in accordance with applicable guidance from the U.S. Coast Guard & U.S Customs.
- General questions and inquiries: 850-436-5070
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable issues: 850-436-5080
- Rates, new business inquiries, etc.: 850-436-5073 or 850-436-5074
- Schedule a vessel, arrange for other port services, or report a port facility maintenance issue: 850-982-0071
- General information, port tariff, vessel berth applications, etc.: portofpensacola.com
Sanitation Services & Fleet Management
- Public Works and Facilities offices located at 2275 N. Palafox St. and at City Hall are closed to the public.
- Stormwater maintenance matters: 850-436-1755
- Traffic and transportation matters: 850-436-1755
- Building and facilities matters: 850-436 -1755
- Engineering services: 850-435-1645
- For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 311 for services.
- Sanitation Services & Fleet Management offices located at 100 W. Leonard St. are closed to the public.
- Sanitation will continue operating under normal conditions.
- Garbage, recycling, yard waste and trash: 435-1890
- Fleet Maintenance: 850-435-1895
- Code Enforcement: 850-436-5500
- Constituent Services: 435-1627 or 311
For more information or general questions, email email@example.com. To stay informed about what's happening with City of Pensacola government, sign up for email or text notifications through Notify Me or follow @CityofPensacola on social media.