May 20, 2020
City of Pensacola Launches COVID-19 Online Dashboard
The City of Pensacola has launched a COVID-19 online dashboard to provide information to the public about the city's status and current phase of recovery, along with data from the Florida Department of Health.The dashboard is available on the City of Pensacola's website
and will be updated as new data is available. City-specific information on the dashboard includes:
- Current status according to the City of Pensacola's phased reopening measures (Green, Yellow or Red)
- City of Pensacola current phase of recovery
- City of Pensacola public safety staffing levels (Green, Yellow or Red)
FDOH data on the dashboard includes:
- Number of positive residents, positive non-residents and deaths in Escambia County
- Documented new cases in Escambia County
- Percent positive for laboratory testing in Escambia County
- Emergency department visits with influenza-like illnesses and COVID-like illnesses in Escambia County
- New cases by day (last 14 days) in Escambia County
Please note: The FDOH data on the City of Pensacola's dashboard is pulled directly from the Florida Department of Health. The city will continue to provide this data as long as it is available.The city dashboard also includes the number of individuals hospitalized with COVID-19 in Escambia County, which is provided by local hospitals.
This dashboard is being provided as a resource to Pensacola residents interested in locating city COVID-19 information in one location. Statewide information can be located on the Florida Department of Health's COVID-19 data and surveillance dashboard.