More than a dozen officers worked a five-hour sweep Tuesday night in search of 14 people who had outstanding warrants.
At the end of the night, four people had been taken into custody, and the search continues for the remaining 10. All of the suspects are believed to be in Pensacola.
Detectives, Patrol and Vice & Narcotics officers worked the overtime detail. One handgun, one assault rifle and approximately $600 worth of marijuana were seized during the sweep:
- Jennifer L. Hall, 40. Charged with DV aggravated battery.
- Kaylen L. Keller, 19. Charged with DV battery.
- Travis T. Simpson, 24. Charged with DV cruelty toward a child.
- Sharlotte M. Dailey, 33. Charged with aggravated battery.
Outstanding warrants remain on the following:
- Jermaine K. Gulley, 28. Wanted for fleeing and eluding and driving with a suspended license.
- Deasia J. Bargaineer, 24. Wanted for aggravated battery and criminal mischief.
- Joseph S. Forgione, 21. Wanted for felony battery.
- Jerome Curtis, 58. Wanted for battery.
- Felisha Brown, 34. Wanted for aggravated battery.
- Tommy Boulton, 29. Wanted for fraud and grand theft.
- Shantrell L. Williams, 27. Wanted for two counts of grand theft.
- Quainton Johnson, 24. Wanted for reckless driving and child neglect without great harm.
- Jesse A. Odom, 39. Wanted for forgery/fraud.
- Whitney S. Barnes, 32. Wanted for grand theft, dealing in stolen property and burglary.
Anyone having information on the location of any of the suspects is asked to contact the Pensacola Police Department or Crime Stoppers at 433 – STOP.