September 20, 2018
Internal: City Hall, 4th Floor Training Room
222 W. Main Street
Pensacola, FL 32501
Training Opportunity - Myers Briggs: An Intro To Type
Thursday, September 20, 2018
Ever wondered why people communicate the way they do? Have you ever asked yourself why your message or intention is getting lost in translation when it comes to dealing with coworkers? Are you looking for an awesome way to build your interpersonal and team member skills? Well this training is for you! Myers Briggs is a personality inventory based on the psychology of Carl Jung & is one of the most widely used personality assessments in the world. Sign up to find out YOUR type & to appreciate the differences of those you work with on a daily basis.
Topics to be covered include:
• The 16 different personality types & the characteristics of each
• Comprehending the difference in key traits like introversion versus extraversion, feeling versus thinking, etc.
• How to better communicate with everyone
• The psychology & thinking of Carl Jung & how it relates to our personality preferences
• Ways to tailor your message depending on your audience, customer, coworker