Please help… our parks are provided for your enjoyment – keep them litter-free, safe and beautiful by leaving them as you would like to find them. If you have comments or suggestions, please call the City of Pensacola Parks & Recreation Department at 850-436-5670.
- Normal hours of operation are daylight to 9:00 p.m. unless posted otherwise or programmed activities are scheduled or proper permits are issued.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in parks and recreation facilities with the exception of certain facilities as designated by city ordinance and by special event permit only.
- Motor vehicles are restricted to roadways and designated parking areas.
- No go-carts, dirt bikes or dune buggies are allowed in any city park.
- Golf is prohibited at all city parks.
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- All pets must be on a leash unless they are within a designated Dog Park facility.
- The discharging of fireworks, rockets or other incendiaries are prohibited in city parks.
- No peddling, advertising, handbills or signboards shall be permitted in city parks without a permit from the Director of Parks & Recreation.
- Destruction or damage to trees, shrubs, turf, grounds, fences, buildings or other structures or properties within city parks is prohibited.
- There is no day or overnight camping allowed in City parks.
- Open fires are not allowed in City parks.
- If you see a condition that is a safety concern, i.e. a tree limb that has come down or a section of a playground is broken, please contact us as soon as possible at 311 or 850-436-5670.
- If you observe anyone vandalizing or destroying property in a park please call 911 immediately.